Benefits of Membership
- Satisfaction in knowing that your support of Stonehill athletics makes a definitive impact on the academic and athletic success of our student-athletes.
- Membership Card.
- Subscription to Stonehill Varsity Club Newsletter, a bi-annual print newsletter.
- Subscription to Skyhawk Talk, the online periodic Stonehill sports update.
- Invitations to regular Varsity Club receptions prior to various athletic contests.
- Complimentary Varsity Club athletic gear.
- First Year Graduates: Complimentary membership for first year.
- Alumni less than 5 years: $50 per year.
- Alumni more than 5 years: $100 per year.
- Family and Friends: $100 per year.
Dues payments will be considered a charitable contribution, and are therefore tax-deductible.
You may also contact Brendan Sullivan, Associate Director of Athletics, with any inquiries at:
Stonehill Varsity Club
320 Washington Street
Easton, Mass. 02357