Stonehill Football Tailgating Policy
General Tailgating Procedures
The designated tailgate area will open two hours prior to scheduled start of the game and will close at the start of the game. The tailgating area will close one hour after the conclusion of the game. Tailgating is only permitted in the designated area. Anyone who begins to tailgate in a non-designated area will be asked to relocate to the designated area or will be removed from the premises.
IDs will be checked by law enforcement personnel when necessary. Anyone in possession of or consuming alcoholic beverages must produce a valid ID when requested.
Food and beverage may not be brought into W.B. Mason Stadium or the Ames Sports Complex. All groups and individuals participating in tailgating are responsible for the proper collection and disposal of their trash. Restrooms are available inside W.B. Mason Stadium and the Ames Sports Complex, both of which open one hour prior to kickoff.
For general safety reasons, the following items/behaviors are not permitted in the tailgating area:
- Kegs, glass alcohol containers, and other large quantities of alcohol
- Drinking games and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol
- Any open flames (i.e. grills)
- Solicitation of any kind without the written permission of Stonehill Athletics.
- Ball playing and other games
- Bands, large speakers or amplified music
Stonehill College reserves the right to revoke parking and/or game admission privileges for violation of these procedures or any state, College, or published polices, specifically regarding the consumption of alcohol. Violation of these procedures may also result in removal from the premises or arrest.